If you have accidentally soft bricked or hard bricked Xiaomi Phone, then you can take help of this Mi Flashing App to bring the device back to life. It also allows you flash the new updates both beta and stable MIUI ROM’s on the Xiaomi phone. Again, charge the phone to at least 50% so that the flashing process will not be interrupted by low battery. Interrupting the firmware installation means bricking your phone. MIUI ROM comes in two formats – Recovery ROM and Fastboot ROM. According to the information, the recovery ROMs need to be installed via Recovery mode or local storage methods.
- Mi Flash Tool does offer an option to save the user data while flashing a fastboot ROM.
- It is useful when users hard or soft bricks their device by installing third-party MODs or custom ROMs.
- TWRP has made it extremely easy to flash any custom ROM (whether your device is A-only or A/B partition).
- The most common method is to use Fastboot with the command fastboot oem lock or fastboot flashing lock.
- Firstly, you need to download the custom ROM which you wish to flash to your smartphone.
- The tool offers a graphical user interface (GUI) that’s much easier to use compared to the traditional fastboot command-line interface (CLI).
All you have to do is simply download the below-given Xiaomi 11i firmware files and tools on your PC. And then follow the given instruction to install the Stock ROM on Xiaomi 11i using SP Flash Tool. Before going to install stock ROM you need to take a backup of all your messages, photos, and apps from your smartphone.
- This guide explains the steps required to Uninstall TWRP on Android without getting stuck in a boot loop and bricking your smartphone.
- This process also requires access to a computer but you’ll also need to unlock the bootloader of the device.
- So, launch the tool on your computer by double-clicking the ‘XiaoMiFlash.exe‘ executable.
- The flashing process could take some time, so sit back, relax, and do not disrupt the USB connection.
A simple way that allows us to verify the origin of our mobile device according download the stock firmware to IMEI or S / N and verify that a particular accessory or device is authentic. Xiaomi still has to announce the roadmap for its MIUI 10 Stable update. Till then, MIUI 10 Beta ROM is the best option to experience the latest iteration of MIUI skin. Check MIUI 10 Downloads – ROMs, Ringtones, Launchers, Themes, and Wallpapers to make your Mi phone most of it.
There are various ways to install custom ROM on any Android smartphone or tablet. But, most of the users prefer TWRP custom recovery for the flashing process. Follow this guide to flash custom ROM with ADB sideload command. You can Upgrade or Downgrade Xiaomi Redmi Pro with a Stock ROM file. First of all, you need to download the official stock ROM from the above-given link flash your device.